Objects showing

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
OldGuy19

Objects showing

Post by OldGuy19 »

Hi all you expert

I'm a newbi that is leaning how to create scenery. I can create my own libraries and place objects and effects with no problem.

But i do not know how to;
Say i want to see a "car" appear at a specific date and time for a few minutes then disappear.

Is there a way to show a object at a specific date and time in P3D4?
downscc

Re: Objects showing

Post by downscc »

Check into effects.
Dan Downs
KCRP
OldGuy19

Post by OldGuy19 »

Hi Dan;

I can modify a effect and place it any where and at a specific time that i choose, but cannot put a object in a effect file (***.fx)

How do you incorporate a object into a effect file ?
Clutch Cargo

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I recall reading something about this in the P3D SDK where you can ice over lakes at certain times of the year, add camping tents on certain times... things like that so it sounds like that is what you are seeking. Can't recall exactly which part of the SDK it's in but it was not in the effects section. I think it was part of autogen creation since that is the area I am working on. I'd give a looksy there.

Clutch
kennethroy

Post by kennethroy »

does anyone know how to get rid of the translucent boxes in the scenery? in v.4
also the runway is green and I have flashes of blue coming in and out. I copied the graphics settings from v.3 and it still will not correct itself. Need help

thanks in advance kennethroy
downscc

Post by downscc »

kennethroy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:57 pm does anyone know how to get rid of the translucent boxes in the scenery? in v.4
also the runway is green and I have flashes of blue coming in and out. I copied the graphics settings from v.3 and it still will not correct itself. Need help

thanks in advance kennethroy
Wow... this is off the topic of this thread.... I suggest that if you start a new thread in the Client Application sub forum then you would get better readership by people that might help. Your problem has nothing to do with scenery design but rather is related to your configuration.
Dan Downs
KCRP
kennethroy

Post by kennethroy »

thanks
kennethroy

Pilot op manuals

Post by kennethroy »

As a 35 year veteran pilot , I was wondering if I could access the F35 and the F 22 pilot operating manual ie:before start,before takeoff , approach , landing and after landing procedures if they are accessible , where would I find them?
kennethroy

Pilot op manuals

Post by kennethroy »

As a 35 year veteran pilot , I was wondering if I could access the F35 and the F 22 pilot operating manual ie:before start,before takeoff , approach , landing and after landing procedures if they are accessible , where would I find them?
FCXEVV

Post by FCXEVV »

Hi,

Manuals can be found where your P3D is installed, either in the simobjects/ or in the Ecosystem folders
If you can't find it in the ecosystem then look under the aircraft own entry in simobjects.

F22 in Ecosystem
F35 checklist in the F35A aircraft entry. I have not seen a pilot manual for the F35 as there is for the F22

Location of F22 has been mentioned before when you was having gear/flaps issues :)

regards

Steve
kennethroy

Post by kennethroy »

thanks a bunch Steve. Will let you know how I make out WL